CRM Mitchell1 2023-12-02T23:01:49+00:002006 Lexus RX 330 CRM Mitchell1 2023-12-02T23:01:49+00:00
- CEL is on and flashing, engine runs rough pulled codes P0306 cylinder #6 misfire detected P0356 ignition coil F/6 primary/secondary circuit Confirmed vehicle is misfiring on cylinder #6. inspected and found faulty ignition coil on cylinder #6. Recommend replace #6 ignition coil, Perform Fuel/Air induction Service. Clear codes and recheck
- Replaced #6 ignition coil and performed FI service. Cleared codes and test drove. No codes have returned and vehicle is no longer misfiring.
- 1. Use Step 1 In the Fuel Tank to Clean the Fuel Tank, Fuel Lines, Injectors, Return Lines. Remove Water and Vanish from the Fuel System, Increase Octane, and Fuel Economy. 2. Use Step 2 In the Crankcase to Clean the PCV System and Saturate the Sulfur and Carbon Deposits in the Emission System Increasing Exhaust Airflow and Reducing Emissions. 3. Connect the Specialized Drip tool to a Strong Vacuum Source that Leads Directly to the Intake Valves. (Brake Boost or PCV). **If Direct Injected, Pressurized spray tool must be used.** 4. DRIP Step 3 Into a Strong Vacuum Source at APPX 2-4 Drips Per Second to Remove the Carbon Deposits from the Intake Valves Increasing the Intake Airflow and Fuel Economy. 5. Remove the Specialized tool and Reconnect all Hoses and Clamps in Accordance with Manufacturer Specifications. 6. Clean the Throttle-Body with JB Air Intake System Cleaner. 7. Remove and Replace Engine Air Filter. 8. Perform Road Test for a Minimum of 15 Minutes at Highway Speed. 9. Check for Leaks, Reset all Applicable Monitors, Sensors, and Maintenance Indicators.
- HEADLAMP BULB – Remove & Replace – One Side
- POWER STEERING HOSE – Remove & Replace – Return and clean area
Edith I. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/1/2023