- Found right front hub bearing has come apart allowing large amount of movement and damaging brake caliper, brake hose caliper bracket, brake rotor and gouging into right front rim. Also found left front hub bearing has large amount of play damaging left front brake caliper and bracket damaging rotor. Noticed vehicle has severe oil leak from oil filter housing oil level is low. Recommend replace both front brake calipers w/brackets, rotors and pads, and right front brake hoses. recommend reseal oil filter housing change oil and filter clean and recheck. Test drove after brake repairs and hear clunk from rear of vehicle. Inspected and found rear differential mount is broken and drive line flex joint is cracked. Recommend replace rear diff mounts and drive line flex joint.
- WHEEL BEARING – Remove & Replace – RWD Front,Both – [Includes: Repack and adjust Bearings (where applicable).]
- Brakes – Front Pads – Rotors
- Replace both calipers and bleed brakes
- BRAKE FLUID FLUSH
- BRAKE HOSE – Remove & Replace – One – [Includes: Perform ABS Automated Bleed procedure.] – [Includes: Bleed Hydraulic System.]
Stacilyn H. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/23/2021