- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- For details go to: https://motorist.autovitals.com/l/PXazeS Technician: Douglas Eubanks
- Inspect for possible coolant leaks. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation.
- WATER PUMP DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Air Conditioning Drive Belt.]
- Replace transmission Fluid which includes: Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Removing contaminated fluid and replace with new fluid as per vehicle specs.
- REPLACE REAR DIFFERENTIAL FLUID
- TRANSFER CASE FLUID – Drain & Refill – AWD
Ken L. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/10/2022